Community Mandala Puzzle™ © Copyright Donna Gentile. All Rights Reserved.
Community Mandala Project (CMP) is an initiative by Donna Gentile, which offers Mandala and other Meditative Art Workshops (including the Community Mandala Puzzle™ workshop featured above) to inspire, empower, strengthen and transform people and communities.
Community Mandala Puzzle
The Community Mandala Puzzle™ is a unique design by artist and designer, Donna Gentile. Drawn as a huge 44″ x 44″ vector file, it has more than 15 layers of text and vector art that make up a meaningful puzzle for your special group to color and build into vibrant wall art that you get to keep or gift. The workshop is a powerful, community-building experience that several organizations have enjoyed including AIM for a Better Tomorrow at Collinsville Hot 2016 event, Hartford West-End Market event, Dogs Deserve Better event, Resilience Grows Here 2016 opening event (by Farmington Valley Health District) and in several Hartford Public School classrooms in 2017 via Hartford Performs non-profit connecting Art Enrichment Programs to schools. The Community Mandala Puzzle can be customized to incorporate symbols and power words to reflect your company message. It can even incorporate your tagline! It is available as a 48-piece or 72-piece puzzle workshop facilitated by Donna Gentile at your special event or facility!
The Community Mandala Puzzle™ is © Copyright 2016 Donna Gentile, All Rights Reserved, and may not be reproduced, copied, altered, used, used to make derivative works or sold without permission in writing from the artist.
Mandala, Zentangle & Adult Coloring Workshops
Mandala, Zentangle and Adult Coloring workshops with Donna Gentile of Community Mandala Project help you relax, focus, restore, rejuvenate and manifest the positive changes you desire in life. They are designed, developed and taught by Gentile, who is a seasoned artist, designer and arts provider and who has been developing and teaching Mandala Art Workshops since 2004.
The workshops can simply be fun and whimsical, or you can go deep and do personal growth work. You’ll set an intention for your work, access your creativity and use the power of your stories while developing empathy and connection to self, others and nature. This process can be a very powerful and profound one. It can help you overcome obstacles and heal yourself naturally from depression, anxiety, disease and more—and there are many benefits to those of us in various types and stages of recovery (addiction, domestic violence, illness, pain, loss or other trauma).
Above photo compliments of Rod Norwood of AIM for a Better Tomorrow (CT non-profit supporting music & art programs for populations in need).
View Photo Albums from dozens of Mandala & Other Meditative Art Workshops!
Purchase Mandala Art, Resilience Tree or Painted Hub Caps!
Watch the YouTube video of CMP founder, Donna Gentile painting a watercolor mandala to symbolize her journey through domestic violence and recovery.
As a result of being the target of fear, anger and hate, in her Mandala, Gentile focuses on “LOVE” in order to bring balance and harmony back to her life. This is one of the many tools for empowerment that you can experience and benefit from in Gentile’s Mandala and other Meditative Art Workshops. “This Is Me” Soundtrack is also about “the journey” and thriving after abuse or other pain, loss or trauma. Lyrics, music & melody © Copyright 2010 Donna Gentile. Enjoy!
Workshops are developed with a great deal of thought and planning and are designed and taught by Donna Gentile of New Hartford, CT. Donna has been teaching Mandala and other Meditative Art Workshops in CT and around New England since 2004 and has worked with incredible organizations including:
- Avon Senior Center
- The Bushnell of Hartford (PARTNERS Art Enrichment Program) and Plainville Community Schools (CT)
- CancerCare Healing Hearts Retreat at the Malibu Dude Ranch (Pennsylvania)
- Canton Senior Social Services
- Cherry Brook Health Care Center
- Collinsville Hot Event with AIM for a Better Tomorrow
- CT Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- The Connecticut Women’s Consortium
- CurArt (Addiction Recovery)
- Cut Out Cancer at Milano Day Spa
- Dogs Deserve Better Awareness Event with AIM for a Better Tomorrow
- Farmington Valley Health District and Resilience Grows Here (Mental Health Initiative for Veterans & Community)
- Hartford Performs (Art Enrichment Programs) and Hartford Public Schools
- Hidden Acres Yoga
- Lewis Mills High School
- LGBT Community Event by Canton Senior Social Services
- River Ridge At Avon (Assisted Living for Seniors with Dementia)
- Susan Omilian’s Archangel Group (Domestic Violence Recovery)
- Toivo by Advocacy Unlimited
- West End Market Event with AIM for a Better Tomorrow