Balance, restore & activate your energy body with mindfulness & Chakra Mandala Coloring!
Zentangling is the art of drawing repetitive tangle patterns inside a shape. The experience is also a meditative and therapeutic one.
Coloring pages are designed with space for participants to zentangle and color to the soul’s content!
- One Chakra Coloring Page per person depending on which chakra was chosen by the host — there are 7 in Western practice (see list below). *Parents see note below about youths accompanying you.
- Instruction on how to draw tangle patterns.
- Cool drawing and coloring tips and techniques.
- Hand Mudra meditation experience.
- Relaxing music compliments the visual meditation practice.
Workshops range from 1.5 to 2 hours. No experience necessary.
Awaken your energy body with Meditative Coloring, Zentangling & Hand Mudras!
* Note About Youths: One or two additional youths under 17 may accompany adult for no additional charge and receive their very own Chakra Coloring Page. Children under 12 are given crayons and/or colored pencils instead of markers.
Contact for inquiries, quotes and booking.
What are Chakras?
Chakras are energy centers in the body that filter, store and transform vital energy. When blocked, the body, mind and spirit experience dis-ease. Energy needs to flow. Opening the chakras allows energy to move naturally, delivering many benefits to mind, body and spirit!
7 Chakras to Choose From
- Root Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Crown Chakra
What are Hand Mudras?
Hand Mudras are hand gestures (or symbols) inspired by the spiritual traditions of India and Tibet. They are used in meditation and yoga to guide energy through the body and to expand consciousness.
There are numerous physical, emotional and psychological benefits to practicing mudras.
According to Alison DeNicola, author of Mudras For Awakening the Energy Body, hand mudras deliver healing to systems in the body, aid in relaxation, calm the mind, support a positive mood and increase overall wellness.
Discounts & Benefits of Hosting
Ask about discounts for non-profits, recovery communities, veteran’s groups, senior centers and small businesses.
Enjoy the Benefits of Hosting an authentic experience at your AirBnB, home, workplace, venue or event including opportunities to develop awesome content, a free seat, free promotion and other valuable returns! Learn more.
About the Facilitator
Donna Gentile is an artist, designer, educator, community builder and the founder of Community Mandala Project. She has taught therapeutic art workshops since 2004 at incredible organizations and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design. Meditative art helped Donna heal and strengthen resilience after trauma. Lived experience feeds her passion to build community, inspire connection, and empower others to tell their stories of triumph and open to the many benefits of expressive art. More about Donna