Bring strength, happiness and positive energy and people into your life with the practice of giving thanks.
“Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” — Amy Collette
The Gratitude Mandala Workshop is a fun entrance into the world of mandalas, meditative art and mindfulness. It’s ideal for individuals and groups seeking positive connections and creative ways to improve health while having fun.
Mandala workshops are fun, relaxing visual meditations that can restore harmony, balance and a sense of wholeness and well-being.
Workshop is 2 hours and accompanied by inspirational readings, texts, instruction, relaxing music and a slide show. No experience necessary.
7 Proven Benefits of Gratitude
According to Psychology Today, “Giving thanks can transform your life,” and there are 7 scientifically proven benefits of practicing gratitude including:
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
- Gratitude improves physical health.
- Gratitude improves psychological health.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Grateful people sleep better.
- Gratitude improves self-esteem.
- Gratitude increases mental strength and resilience, and can reduce PTSD.