Community Mandala Project ~ Art heals.
Community Mandala Project (CMP) is an initiative offering Mandala and other Meditative Art Workshops to inspire, empower, strengthen and transform people, businesses, and communities.
The whole is only as strong as its parts.
Mandala Art Workshops are fun, relaxing visual meditations that can restore harmony, balance and a sense of wholeness to the individual. When people are happier, they are healthier, positive and more productive. Give your employees, staff or group fun meditative art experiences that improve and strengthen the wellness and productivity of individuals, relationships, teams, groups and ultimately, your business, family or community!
Menu of Workshops
Quick List of Workshops
Here’s a list of available workshops for quick reference.
- “I Am” Empowerment Mandala
- Zentangle Wisdom Tree
- Zentangle Feather
- Gratitude Mandala
- Seed Of Life Nature Mandala
- Healing Hearts Memorial Mandala
- Unity/Diversity Mandala
- Abundance/Money Manifestation Mandala™
- Watercolor Healing Mandala
- Self Care Mandala
- Community Mandala Puzzle™
- Harmony Mandala for Families, Partners & Teams
More About the Workshops
Mandala, zentangle & meditative coloring workshops help you relax, focus, restore, rejuvenate and manifest the changes you desire in life! They can simply be fun and whimsical, or you can go deep and work on personal growth. It’s up to each individual! You’ll set an intention for your art, access creativity and use the power of your stories while developing resilience, empathy and connection to self, others and nature.
This process can be empowering and profound. It can inspire change, boost confidence, improve self-esteem, increase self-love, provide self-care, build cooperation in teams, help you overcome obstacles, lift you naturally from depression, calm anxiety, ease loneliness, get you unstuck from anger and even aid in healing and recovery (addiction, domestic violence, illness, pain, loss or other trauma). The applications are endless!
Workshops are themed based on your needs, tailored to your group and taught by Donna Gentile, a seasoned artist, designer and arts provider who has been developing and teaching Mandala Art Workshops since 2004.
View Photo Albums from dozens of Mandala & Other Meditative Art Workshops!
We have worked with incredible companies and organizations in Connecticut and New England since 2004 including:
- Avon Senior Center (Avon, CT)
- The Bushnell of Hartford (PARTNERS Art Enrichment Program) and Plainville Community Schools (Hartford, CT)
- CancerCare Healing Hearts Retreat (Malibu Dude Ranch, PA)
- Canton Senior Social Services (Canton, CT)
- Catalyst Foundation and Vietnamese Culture Camp (Hancock, MA)
- Cherry Brook Health Care Center (Canton, CT)
- AIM for a Better Tomorrow (CT)
- CT Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- The Connecticut Women’s Consortium (Hamden, CT)
- CurArt — Addiction Recovery (Collinsville, CT)
- Cut Out Cancer at Milano Day Spa (Bloomfield, CT)
- Dogs Deserve Better Awareness Event with AIM for a Better Tomorrow
- Farmington Valley Health District and Resilience Grows Here (Mental Health Initiative for Veterans & Community)
- Hartford Performs (Art Enrichment Programs) and Hartford Public Schools
- Hidden Acres Yoga (Granby, CT)
- Lewis Mills High School (Burlington, CT)
- LGBT Community Event by Canton Senior Social Services (Canton, CT)
- River Ridge At Avon, Assisted Living for Seniors with Dementia (Avon, CT)
- Susan Omilian’s Archangel Group for Domestic Violence Recovery (West Hartford, CT)
- Toivo by Advocacy Unlimited (Hartford, CT)
- West End Market Event with AIM for a Better Tomorrow (Hartford, CT)